[Dailydrool] Ben the Son DawG

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 09:03:15 PDT 2008

Feyfey.....cut it out. Your claws are sharper than usual. Melbama'am!! Quit it!!! I'm guarding the cookies. Fifi has been visiting Nudge and the cookies are disappearing. Wait, who's that with you? Talooolahpupcake! Darling daughter who the quack vet killed when you had my first grandbabies! Yes, they are doing good. I see them sometimes......whatchawant? Bentheson? No. He's too young......He's there????
It was not my pleasure to meet BentheSondawG here. I met KingBobdawG, but not his baby......but I did just watch the many nice pictures and read about him the last few years.....and I thinks I woulda liked him! He had a sense of humor and posed real good. My she slave keeps going pawwwww at his widdle pink nose.
Appawently Melba Toast went to greet him while feyfey made sure the buffet was full. Melba said he was from her neck of the woods and she wanted woofs from home. Mama Tootsie pulled up a chair and got out of the way....cause Taloolah has decided that BentheSondawg and she, Taloolahpupcake both who got to the bridge too soon should be fwiends. She is trying to keep him out of the clutches of Sydney B. Forever OEBE #3 and Mr. Noah....who think he should get in trouble wif them cause they left too young, too. Pawtunately, Taloolah is very pwitty and Melba thinks she will succeed.
Caruso is firing up the telescope and they will check in on Bobdawg and Jassy and the humans later. For now, there is a lot of eating going on.
Us is very sorry he is ATB, but hopes he has fun.
Cakie
...and Nudge...and fifi who is here somewhere
...and the slaves