[Dailydrool] Drool for Rupert& Soldier Daddy

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 09:07:48 PDT 2008

The Dashing Bassets are slinging drool in Rupert's direction. Jane can speak from experience about swallowing things--though her item may never be identified!

But in case you want to feel better about it, Kacy, just having something scoped out of Jane's tummy cost us about three times what your surgery would cost. I think that included two extra tests, because the vet was afraid there might be other problems.

We all hope that Rupert does a really good poop job. The drool will try to slide everything out for him.

Congrats to Soldier Daddy too. Are the hounds all ready to salute him?
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets