[Dailydrool] Rupert Poopert

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:11:57 PDT 2008

Well Ru slept all night after we got home from the vet yesterday. He did
wake around 10pm and drink a half bowl of water so that was good. This
morning he was much more active, following me as I got ready and even peeing
twice (woo-hoo!) But still no BM. I took him back to the vet and he had his
helicopter tail going as he sniffed the ground and all the other pups who
were arriving. I take this as good signs since yesterday he was so
lethargic.

They're gonna do another xray around 9 if he hasn't pooped. Then we'll know
if its moved or what.  We're still keeping hopes high that he can pass this
object without surgery, I'll keep y'all updated on his progress.

Thanks again for kind thoughts, words and drool. PRAY FOR POOPERT ;-)
Kacy