[Dailydrool] Penny & Polly fwom fwance

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Aug 21 11:54:14 PDT 2008

Bonjour everybuddy, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the
waves.

Da mum is VERY busy and no longer has time to write.  We promise we WILL
get her to write about our trip to Santa ..... promise ....

In the meantime she has put up the "human" photos on the website of  OUR
trip around Scandinavia <harrumpppphhhh>  www.bassettissimmo.com

However, that is NOT why we are woofin' in today.  Tis moi Miss Polly
writing (so excuse the mistakes, my brain is not as good as big Sis's).
We went to meet a baby basset today and something that would not happen
in a million years, even if we planned it!!! We already knew this
baby!!!!  The people picked her up from the breeder last thursday.  We
was visiting the same breeder (our ex mum and best friend of our da mum)
on 27th July and we SAW this baby there!!!!

Why am I writing?  Well, da Miss Penny, when we went to see da baby,
pee'd there, pooped there and then STOLE the poor baby's bone and ATE
it!!! (only cuz I didn't see it first <sigh> hehehehehehe!)

Hugs to you all and drool to all in need.

Lurps Miss Polly
and Miss Penny - well someone had to show her who's boss around here.