[Dailydrool] surgery it is

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:08:52 PDT 2008

This dang dog is gonna be the death of me. Blood tests show he is healthy
for the surgery, only his white blood cell count is elevated and thats
likely since he's trying to fight this off. Too bad WBC's cant dissolve
corks or bolts or whatever the heck he ate. The estimate is $880-1080 and
that is just the surgery, doesnt include the $400+ I've incurred so far,
grrrr! But we figure we could wait it out another day or two but then that
puts us at the weekend and if he hasn't passed it by then we'll be charged
weekend charges, plus it could cause more damage, therefore increasing the
costs. SO to make a long story longer, we are opting to do the surgery. I
mean, it is only money...(I have to keep telling myself that)

Please sling some drool and wags to Calif that this goes well. We are now
hoping that its a diamond ring or piece of gold to make this whole ordeal
worthwhile. ;-)

Kacy with Cowboy (my brudders a dumdum!) and Rupert-Poopert (owie, I really
screwed up this time)