[Dailydrool] Bored Basset Bruther

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:00:37 PDT 2008

Hey droolers, Cowboy here. Pawin in about being an only lonely houndchild.
My bruther Wupert ate a no-no. I think he found it outside in da dirt. We
like to dig the yard for fossils and artifacts and he musta found a treasure
he couldn't resist. Da mom took him away yesterday and he was gone a
nickzillion minutes. I not playing much all day because I jus a little
worried. Den da Wupert comes home and he all dopey. He got a big thing
around his head dat not look funny, its worse than wearing a snood! I try to
give him kisses and da mom say no no cowboy leeb him alone. And so I
howl....and I howl....and I howl. Mom finally lets me gib kisses and clean
eye boogers but dats it.

Wupert dont wanna play or nuthin! Humphf! They git me this new bruther, an I
finally startin to like him and then he goes all sicky an not wanna play. I
run get bone and bring back, NOthiN! I grab our favorite ball and toss it in
da air, NoThin! I get Wupert's rope toy wich he neber lets me play wif and
still NOThiN! Now I just mope and watch him. I get in his crate and sleep
even though I neber usally do dis. I hide da bones in there fur him too but
momma say no bones fur Wupert. Hmmmfph, dis is no fun....

Lub and droolies to all,
Cowboy