[Dailydrool] On Snoring

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:17:26 PDT 2008

Humphrey doesn't snore in his sleep, except for when his kennel cough meds
would begin to wear off in the middle of the night. Glad that's over with.

Bix (Akita/St. Bernard mix) snores, but it's a low, peaceful sound. However,
the big guy farts himself awake at least once a night. I'm a light sleeper,
so his farts wake me too - and then the smell keeps me up for at least
another 15 minutes.

We send lots of drool to those in need, especially the families of Ben and
Kai on their awful losses and get-well drool to Rupert - and Kacy's wallet.

-Rebecca, with Humphrey the Sleeping Beauty and Bix the Fart Monster