[Dailydrool] Halloween Basset

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 11:55:04 PDT 2008

My sister took me out to breakfast after taking me to therapy for my  back  (
I can not drive yet )  we went to the Cracker Barrel and low  and behold they
had this stuffed Basset Hound dressed in a Halloween  costume
that sings a Halloween song and his ears flop up and down as well as his
front paws.  IT IS HYSTERICAL.
only $ 21.00. well, I brought it home and Maggie and Annie were so EXCITED,
so I set it on the floor and they both sniffed it and then I squeezed  his
paw and the ears stared to flap up and down and the paws were going   and  he
stared singing and OH MY GOD !!!!!!!  I have never laughed so  hard in my life,
both girls stared to  ARHOOOOOOOOOOO  and they were  both scared of it, they
were both barking and howling and just jumping up and  down like, Annie go get
it,   "NO   Maggie you go get  it" , I aint  going to go near that thing, you
go get it,  it was oh  so funny !
If any Droolers want one write to me and I will pick one up for you.

Marlene

deal here.