[Dailydrool] Pet CPR and FirstAid

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 12:48:11 PDT 2008

Check with your local American Red Cross - Some offer Pet First Aid classes.? You probably could also go to the National Red Cross site and see what is offered in your area, at least you would be able to see what the local Red Cross #'s are.? They also offer a great pet first aid kit and book....I am a Pet First Aid Instructor in Ohio or else I would invite you to join?our upcoming class in September!? Why do I know so much about the Red Cross you ask?? Hubby has been with them for 33+ years!

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie,Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)