[Dailydrool] Ruperts special treasure

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:21:13 PDT 2008

Sorry, I totally forgot to answer the question everyone's been wondering
about...what did Rupert eat???

Its a hard black plug-like object that literally plugged him right up. It
looks like it would fit into a hollow pole, maybe camping gear or lawn
furniture. We're pretty sure it isn't from our stuff though. We are putting
a large garden in our backyard and have been rotatilling and shifting the
dirt, perhaps its a treasure left by previous tenants that he just happened
upon while playing. (??) Either way though he's on the mend now and we are
so happy everything went ok. I look forward to him getting back to his
rotten ways.....as long as he doesnt swallow them. ;-)

Thanks again, droolers are the best!!!
Kacy