[Dailydrool] Itchy skin

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Aug 23 06:05:29 PDT 2008

Help,
My Dice three yrs old has suddenly developed itchy skin seems to be allover but mostly under his arms and his back legs although he will rub his face and randomly scratch under his neck. He eats home cooked organic food with some wellness can and dry . Also he has absolutely no fleas or ticks and has been bathed with an oatmeal shampoo. I am also using resi sooth and a hydro cortizone spray. It is odd but I recently gave Dice and Dove' raw bones and as long as Dice had the bone he did not scratch.  Don't say let him keep the bone it is not possible as he becomes Mr Hyde when it is in his possession and will not let poor Dove' anywhere near him. The cats are not even safe eventhough the bones are of no interest to them.  Anyone have this experience what is the cure?

Judy