[Dailydrool] 1st Timer Post-Surgery Nurse

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 08:37:46 PDT 2008

If he won't try to lick it off, old-fashioned Noxema cold cream helps a lot for razor burn. Waldo had many episodes of it after x-rays, surgeries, etc.

Bad breath can be caused by the anesthesia - I don't know why, but it's true in humans too (my dad is an anesthesiologist.) If Rupert's breath isn't normally bad, it should wear off in a few days.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)