[Dailydrool] Leo's owie...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 11:39:14 PDT 2008

 Mary, it sounds like your Leo might have gotten stung by an insect/bee if he yelped and now his eye is puffy.? Our Delilah had this happen recently only it wasn't just her eyes that swelled but also her flews.? I gave her Bendryl every four to six hours for a couple of days,? She did fine but it took two full days for the swelling to subside.? If his eye itself begins to look nasty, definitely take him to the vet.? If it's just the surrounding area keep using the Benadryl and watching it.

Delilah sends empathetic drool...

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

?