[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood hab Barbeeque

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 17:09:14 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I knowz, I knowz, I been a been a slack dog wif me
writin, but I nebber hab Brudder to really play wif, an he needz lotz of  trainin.
I tellz Brudder Jake he gonna hab to write da peeples real soon, sey  hello.
But I gots fings to tellz ebbrybody. It be a citing dey. Momma, she a  watchin
Sister Casey real close, and den Elder Clara she a beein real quiet  todey.
Momma ober dere a tuchin and a feelin an she go git specul foodz--dat  alweys
good--she cook chickey and den I see da Daddy he go out dere and he git  da
flames a goin in da yard. Momma she go out dere wif STEAK. She out dere a  tendin
to da meat, I tellz her I do dis, Brudder Elwood he hep out. She gib me  da
eyeball. But we goes out dere, me, Bro Jake--I like calling him Bro Jake--an
Brudder Bob, dat gots da bad legs, and Sister Daisy. Well we all out dere a
smellin da meatz, and den we see da Momma, she teke off da meatz, and we all go
wif her into da house, Daddy he be rite dere, and Momma finks we all in da
house  a she slam da door.
Den it happin.
Brudder Bob, he only kinda in da house, him tail still out da door, and
Momma shut dat tail to da outside. He jus scream and yell, Momma all upset and
she gots da meatty plate in her paws, and it be a leanin dis way and dat, and
Brudder Elwood rite dere, I seyz DROP DA STEAK DROP DA STEAK---da juices a
drippin on da floor, Bob still a screamin, Daddy open da door git Bob tail in da
house. I teke a lookie at Brudder Bob.
Why I nebber see a tail lookie like dis-
It go out, den it meke a right turn. I turn round, checkie me tail, yup, me
tail good, it straight, I go ober dere gib dis fing on Brudder Bob a sniffy.
Why  dat fing  jus embarrasin. Daddy he a touchin Bob, and Brudder Bob he
glarin  at me Momma.  Why whutz up wif all dem old doggies round herez?? Dey all a
breakin down, gibbin me Momma a fit. Brudder Bob tail still gotz da crook.
Brudder Elwood no git steak neeber.

An beforez I furgit, Now lookie dere Norm, youze stey wey frum dem leefz.
Brudder Elwood herez to sey dem ain't worf it. Git in da white box, dere good
stuffz in dere.
Roopertz we glad youze on da mend.
We berry sorry dat Benny go to da bridge.
Spanky we finkin ob youze--
Iffin I furget odder houndies, I bee sorry, Brudder Elwood brain bit  short.

We send droolz to all in need, and Momma seyz fank you for da droolz fur
Sister Casey, Momma seyz she talk bout dat nodder time. Sister Casey just holdin
her own rite now.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.