[Dailydrool] "Beagle" issue

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Sat Aug 23 18:25:25 PDT 2008

Hey, it's me, Jill the Bagel.  Okay, yuz  keep riting 'bout peeps
thinkin bassets are beagles.  Dat jus cwacks me up!  Peeps are so
stupid sometimes.  MeMom tries to tell dem dat I am a bagel and  am
half beagle and half basset but dey jus laff at her an say she be
wrong an I be a beagle wif deformed wegs.  Udder times peeps twy to
tell MeMom dat, for a basset, I sure am high off da gwound OR me ears
are too short (dey not, really, dey not short) OR dey say "she don't
smell wike a basset"! When I bark dey say--dere goes a beagle an den I
Ahrooo an dey say, Hm, dere goes a basset, too.   Peeps. . .gotta lub
da poor dum fings!  MeMom jus sez "whateber:!  Me?  I no care.  MeMom
lubs me no madder what, eben if me ears are kinda short for a basset
but too wong for a beagle!

Jill the Bagel