[Dailydrool] Drool going out

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 19:01:09 PDT 2008

Ben and Charlie are in full drool production for Ahrooo, Rupert, Leo and  and
Mr. Radar.  Hoping that all improve quickly and completely.

On another note, we had a very successful day one at Basset Fest.  The
weather was great, and fun was being had by all.  Lots to do, see, eat and  of
course spend money to help the homeless and needy hounds of Basset  Buddies.  We
had a great turnout, and tomorrow is to be an even better day  weather wise.
Any droolers in the area come on out.  On another note,  Charlie brought in
$3,000.00 in pledges to help the needy houndies.

DDropp

deal here.