[Dailydrool] Susan and Kacy

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:02:30 PDT 2008

Susan:  Please give your daughter a salute from me - she is a heroine,
for sure!  Thank goodness she was there!

Kacy:  LOL Rupert doesn't look like he's had major surgery, does he?
Still sleeping upside down with that silly grin!

Looking at Kacy's blog, I ran across the trash can episode.  It's
funny, I've almost forgotten by now all the years we struggled with
the Trash Can Issue.  Pw. Annabelle was a master at it.  I remember
once, we chained our trash can (which looked much like Kacy's) to the
kitchen cabinet wall; we got a screw with a hook on the end, wrapped a
chain around the trash can, and attached the chain to the hook.
Well,we came home that day, and she had flipped the trash can upside
down, rotating it around the chain and hook.  So much for that great
idea!

A few years ago, Noel had built a massive tall trash container out of
MDF (very heavy plywood).  That worked wonders; she couldn't tip it
oer.  But when we moved, we left it behind; it was just too heavy to
move.

So now, we keep an 8-gallon trash can under the sink, next to all the
cleaning supplies.  That means I have to empty it more often, but we
have our big trash can from the sanitation dept. in the garage, so
that's not too big a deal.  AND.... I dont' have to worry about anyone
getting into the trash!!  Yay!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!