[Dailydrool] Need To Mention This Before I Forget

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 11:31:48 PDT 2008

I took Lilie to the vet and the comment Jill made was, "I've never seen a
thin Basset before."  Lilie's body is simply made that way.  She eats like a
pig and is perfectly healthy but has the tight tummy and "waist", so she
looks very fit.  If power napping can make you buff, she's found the secret.

Daffodil, on the other hand, is like a stuffed sausage.  Straight and round
from one end to the other.  They eat the same amount of food and treats.  No
one will ever accuse Daffy of having a tight tummy.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil