[Dailydrool] basset joke

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 11:50:24 PDT 2008

Three handsome male bassets are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female basset.

 The three male bassets fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time.

 The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.

 Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitor s, she decides to be kind and tells them, 'The first one who can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.'

 The sturdy, muscular blackand tan basset speaks up quickly and says, 'I love liver and cheese.'

 'Oh, how childish,' said the female hound. 'That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.'

 She turns to the tall, shiny tan and red and says 'How well can you do?'

 'Um. I HATE liver and cheese,' blurts the tan and red male.

 'My, my,' said the female. 'I guess it's hopeless. That's just as dumb as the basset babies sentence.'

 She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, 'How about you, little guyS AND GAL?'

 The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the basset babies

He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the male baby basset and the female baby basset and says....
 Liver alone.. Cheese mine
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT