[Dailydrool] Dog Food Advice

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Aug 26 01:46:53 PDT 2008

I have never fed Canidae but I have read alot about it lately on other boards and the problems some are having. I personally like the California Natural for the  kidz and the Natura company in general.  I have only had two issues with the food.  The lamb and rice was too rich and I had to go to low fat version of the chicken and rice because the kidz were getting chunky.  Both Sadie and Abby have allergy issues and had a lot of ear "gunk" that have for the most part have resolved, which is why my supplier recommended I try it. She suggested the California Natural and if that didn't work then it was going to be the Raw Diet.   I am not in any way affiliated with the company, but I do love the product and how the kidz look.   My daughter uses the same product and her baby looks better than ever.  He is finally filling out and full of energy.

Droolz to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang