[Dailydrool] Little Benny

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 08:55:57 PDT 2008

This is late but we are so sorry here to learn of Benny's departure for
the Bridge.  You have such a loving basset household and I know one
gone is causing heartache.  I hate it especially when things come as a
shock like this.

At least Bob is on the mend, and I guess we have to take the bitter
with the sweet.  I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but both my
grandmas (who never met), one Native and one Appalachian, felt that
sometimes one life is sacrificed for another.  Perhaps little Ben took
Bob's place at the Bridge.  He's running free now, with no limp or pain.

Crying with you,
Becca the mama, Dadslave, Roscoe P Hunter, and mutt sister Angel