[Dailydrool] Hounds ATB between Oct 1st 2007 and Sept 30, 2008

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 10:59:09 PDT 2008

On the Senior Houndsabound Senior Basset 2009 calendar,  we will have a special collage for all the bassets gone to the bridge this past year, between   Oct 1, 2007 and Sept 30, 2008.
There is no donation for this,  and we will use as many pages as it takes to make sure everyone who wants their hounds picture on these pages will have it.

please send a photo,  the hounds name and ATB date to me at   wprince1 at cfl.rr.com

I know many who have left us this past year and while sad,  I find it comforting to see all the hounds' faces, knowing they are healthy and having a great time at the buffet until we each have our turn to meet up with them again.

As always,  we send out drool to all in need.

aroooos,
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org