[Dailydrool] Too much bad news

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:24:01 PDT 2008

Healing drool to Mary, Ruthie's sister and Ms. Beasley's mom, and to Amy
awaiting her kidney operation.  We wish you both a full and speedy recovery.

Heart healing drool to the families of Rhett, Buster, and Mr. Radar.  We
know your beloved babies will be waiting for you free of pain at the Rainbow
bridge.

Monica, we hope Baylie has lots of comfortable time left with you.

And finally healing drool to Spanky, Maggie, Barney, Jimmy Durante, and Joey
-- we hope you make full and quick recoveries.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Kitty, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))