[Dailydrool] Impawtent Announcement!! Champion Sleeper Calendar Voting Begins NOW!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:30:07 PDT 2008

Hi Ebberybody,
It's me, Hannah Bandannah, talking to ya! My mommy and especially my Auntie
Bonnie worked weal hard to gets it ready but they dudes it!!! The Champion
Sleeper Calendar Contest voting will begins today. Dere is some beautimous
pictures ob all my houndie friends sleepin! Dere are so many ob dem (68 in
all) dat it will be hard for youse to choose who to votes for!!! But, take a
lookie and vote for one or all ob your faborites!!! Voting will end at
midnight on Saturday, September 20th. So, don't delay! Vote for your bestest
furfriends now!  Go to:

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html

You will lub dese pictures!!!!!!!

--
Hannah B with the support of my slave, Kathi, and my fambily - Fogarty,
Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, and Ned- Hershey and Klause the Wannabes -