[Dailydrool] Food and skunks

JT McEarchern III jtmlll at mfi.net
Tue Aug 26 19:32:04 PDT 2008

I have 4 furkids, the oldest is a pitbull, Dottie she's 14 (best pitbull in
the world, my Velcro dog), next is Hooch a boxer, he's about 5, next is Lucy
she's almost 3, Lucy is my Basset (the coolest, bestest dog I've ever had)
and Buzz Heinz 57, 1 year. Everyone but Dottie is a rescue. Well I guess
owner relinquish is a better description, it was my house or the pound. Ok
well to get back to the subject, my wife works for a grocery store and is in
charge of messed up stock, we get dog food cheap, the dogs eat all kinds,
but if I have to buy something that's not a busted bag I get Old Roy's
Kibble, Chunks n Chews, They all love and I free feed with a big tub full so
the different appetites can get what they want. None of my dogs are
overweight; my basset would be considered a petite, I guess the smaller
style, and everyone's happy. Now for the other subject, skunks reload really
quick, so watch out, my boxer has been close to the varmints a few times and
he won't learn.

Snooters and Drools to those who need them.

John T. McEarchern III

Still retired and still loving it!!!