[Dailydrool] Brudder...you is not berry berry nice!!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Aug 27 07:25:24 PDT 2008

Dis Diva of Diva an Sophie pawin in to tell dat brudder dat he not
suppose to talk bout hims elders in dat way.  Dat Clara don't no dat der
is summfin on her tailpipe...dat end ob hers is on da udder side ob dat
belly, so der aint no way she can see allllll da way round der!!!  If
yous wus a genteelman yous would tell dat Clara or dat momma so dey can
get it all fixed up...you not suppos to blabb on da drool bout dat
pawsonal issue of da hangie turdie!  Ooh Clara, wez gurrls gotta stick
togedder an show dem boys we meen buss'nuss!!!  We is thinkin thinkin
thinkin to see whut yous should do bout dis...we tell you in a widdle
bit. Dis tuff one.

Diva Marie & sister Sophie, ooh, and momma too...Jessica Sutton