[Dailydrool] My First AHROOOOOO

Vicky Munson boggleyboo at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 27 19:04:51 PDT 2008

Hi All; this is max(in iowa) mom says i made m first ahrooo toay what ever
that is but it has made the mom so happy she started screaming. mom also
buoght me a present she got a new basset mobile-YIPPEEEEEE
 Yes mom here max is 5 and I have had him for 2 years and have heard him bark
on several occasions but tonight wa deffinately an ahroo and not just one he
actually did it 2 more times, I got so excited and started laughing that he
quit.He was playing with his brother and they were getting carried away but
thats normal just before bed time. I am so proud of him.
 Thanks Vicky Munson-mom to max,boggle,bear(atb)and the crazykitties(5)