[Dailydrool] White box

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 19:09:50 PDT 2008

Duh. Thank you, Elder Clara. I just figured out what the "white box" is that hounds so often write about--the refrigerator. All this time I had been picturing the white styrofoam boxes that some restaurants use to package up leftovers (doggie bags) to take home after a meal out. I had marveled at how often others seemed to eat out vs how often my husband and I do. Now I understand.

Too many hounds to the bridge lately. We are sending drool to the families of Rhett, Spanky, and Lucky, and will light a candle tonight in their honor. Val, Harley, and Bo