[Dailydrool] White Box

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 28 09:54:40 PDT 2008

All this time I had been
picturing the white styrofoam boxes that some restaurants use to package up
leftovers (doggie bags) to take home after a meal out. I

You were right the first time. White box is what feyfey deemed the appropriate tweat for all houndage....and the gospel according to feyfey requires foodslaves to ORDER restaurant meals taking into consideration the pawsonal tastes of the hounds at home.

Nudgie is very fond of pasta. She slave often says in the diner, "I would like to have.....X, but Nudgie so likes the baked ziti....with meatball." The waitresses generally just bring the meatball in a little container when serving because they know it goes home. I like bread. Good bread, thank you. The humans know not to eat much when bread is served. Sometimes they order prime rib....eat the salad and veggies and a couple bites....BECAUSE THAT IS HOW FEYFEY SAID IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!

Your houndies need to brush up on training techniques. doG there has been backsliding since feyfey went to the bridge. Humans who don't even know about the white box.....just thinking about it makes me need a cookie.

Cakie, Pw.