[Dailydrool] Please Help Jimmy

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 19:40:31 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone Bob-a-licious here,

I want to tell you about a very sick boy named Jimmy we have in our rescue. Mommy went with my uncle JP to pick him up last Friday and he isn’t any better yet despite a trip to the Dr. and lots of medicine. You see he came from another rescue that got him form another state and brought him here to Washington. He was sick before he came and only got worse so the rescue called Auntie Alexa and Jimmy came to us to get better. But he needs major major big drool because I heard Mommy say she hoped he would make it through all this. So please keep little Jimmy in your thoughts. No Houndy should ever have to go through what he has been through.
Since I too was once a homeless and sick hound in another state (who is now the most handsomest BOB ever). I have decided to help raise some moola for little Jimmy and hope maybe you can help. I will be throwing a Pet Lane Cyber Party to see if we can help with my little buddies ever rising medical bills. Since my Mom is a Pet Advisor for them all the profits will go directly Basset Rescue of Puget Sound for Jimmy’s vet bills. Please check out the web site at the link below for some really cool stuff and the BEST news is if you buy before Sept 5th you will automatically get 20% off at checkout (even off sale items too!). There are treats, toys and lots of fun stuff. They even have things for cats and birds too. Please take a second to check it out.  Please keep little Jimmy in your thoughts and prayers. Keep the drool coming he needs all he can get.

You can check out the items for my party at https://www.petlane.com/joni

--
Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Looking for cool stuff check out  https://www.petlane.com/joni
All my profits go to support Basset Rescue