[Dailydrool] Spooky storie

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:36:54 PDT 2008

We gone tell this an then go in we crates an go to bed.
Tonite MomPerson sittin on da picinic tebel talkin to da naybor Cindy who
standin on she pool deck. Uncle Cooper Sir sittin on da tebel wif MomPerson.

Me an Llewis we wrassling on da padeeo, growlin an snarlin an
finelybarkin.So MomPerson culdent heer Ms Cindy. So MomPerson turn to Uncle
Cooper Sir and she say "Cooper go break dat up"

Now MomPerson inistisit she werent specktin nuffin, dat she juss playin
around. Howebber, Mr.Cooper Sir leept offa da picinic tebel and charged into
me an Llewis so we hadda stop. Den he trot along behine we so we can onlee
go ober to da picinc  tebel where MomPerson be. Humf he juss a spoiltsport.

Naybor Cindy she mouf fall open bout a foot. I tell you from lookin close
dat MomPerson juss as surprized. Cindy she say "WOW! He really smart!!!" an
MomPerson, who didint reely nose whut to say since she as surprized as
Cinny, shrug an say "Yeah, he a smart one." den quik bring we all inside,
she laffin.

Llewis an me we say HUMF, dat a whatchacallit: Floozy. Dat it, Llewis? No? a
Fluke. Dat it. A Fluke. Uncle Cooper Sir a Fluke. (He aint comin is
he,Llewis? Come on less go to bed,ok?)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nigel & Llewis