[Dailydrool] Spooky Storie

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Thu Aug 28 10:09:08 PDT 2008

Llewis, Nigel & Mr. Copper, Iz kin top yuz spooky storie.  Dis weekend
me oldest two-wegger, me youngest two-wegger an his pup (my niece,
Pipsie) came fur a bisit.  Pipsie stole my faborit pull toy.  I neber
pwayed wif it eber but I fink it was still my faborit.  So Pipsie,
pwayed and pwayed and pwayed until she goed to sweep on MY couch (the
#)%*^&).  When Pipsie goed home I gib MeMom my pull toy an pwayed wif
it alot for a bery wong time, wike 3 hours.  My oldest two legger said
it's cuz I watched Pipsie and wearned how to pway.  MeMom says she be
gibben me way too much crwedit, whateber dat be.  What you fink, I
stupid or somefing MeMom?

(MeMom:  No, Jill, you're not stupid and you're not fooling me--you
were just trying to suck Pipsie's drool off the rope!  (And the bery
long time was all of 5 seconds.)

Jill the Bagel