[Dailydrool] Long time, No bark!!!

Sheila Pinkney sheila.pinkney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:45:03 PDT 2008

Hey there everyone.  It's me, Ralph from Calgary.  It has been a long long
long long time since mom has let me on the computer.  Something about being
to busy to help me with my typing.  Silly mom.

First bit of news I have is sad.  My sister kitty, Cassie, who was 21 years
old, fell asleep yesterday and didn't wake up.  My human sister, Jaime, was
holding her when she went over to the bridge.  Mom says it was very peaceful
and a very loving way for Cassie to cross over.  She decided she wasn't
hungry or thristy anymore and just didn't eat.  Man, I couldn't do that.  I
am always hungry.  Mom was mean though, wouldn't let me help Cassie by
eating her food for her.  My human sister, Jaime, says she can't remember a
time in her life that Cassie wasn't there.  She was 3 years old when Cassie
came to live with us.  Mom says we are having a fuberal for her on Saturday,
and bury her in the ground.  It is going to be sad not to have her to chase
around any more, and I loved the way she would swipe at me and always miss.
Just to fast for her I was.

Second bit of news, I am now 2 years old.  We had a party and everything.
We had 4 other doggies there other than Belle, my beagle sister.  We had 2
other beagles, a Corgie, and a Golden Retriever.  The Corgi was funny, he
had no tail.  How can he chase his tail if he doesn't have one?  Belle also
had a birthday, she is old, she is 8 years old now.  I still chase her, and
tackle her, and bit her legs.  I love it when she gets mad and chases me
back.  Sometimes she is just no fun at all though.

And then, mom says we are going to live at a kennel in Nobember.  I am not
sure what a kennel is, but I hope it is big enough for all of us.  I mean,
there is mom and dad, Elmo, and Belle, and I need my space.  (No Ralph, it
is just going to be you and Belle.  You are going on vacation.)  Me on
vacay!  COOL!!!!  Me and Belle are going to have a grand time.  Yay!!!

Well, I guess I should go.  I will make sure Mom lets me on the computer
even if I have to bite her on the leg.

Until next time.

Ralph