[Dailydrool] Fur catcher

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 08:52:34 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody,

I was at Wal-Mart this morning at 530(DH and hounds get up at 4am) and I was
just wondering around(its great when know ones there) anyway I came across
this thing called a FUR FIGHTER hair remover made by Scotch to remove fur
from furniture. With 9 animals in the house I will try most anything. This
thing is great. Removes that hard stuck in hair that even defies the vacuum.
Just thought I would pass it along.  Prayers and snooters

Mom to Jeffery, Trudy, Mason and Hazel and the 5 cats