[Dailydrool] Lucky dog at the bridge

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 12:06:12 PDT 2008

I know it is heartbreaking to lose at dog no matter how long or how short of
time the dog has been with you.  I LOVE the senior dogs as do many of you
but along with the older dogs comes the possibility of losing them earlier
than you would like.  But from my point of view you have give Lucky  5 weeks
of bliss that  the hound might otherwise not have know.  It takes a special
person to adopt a senior hound and love them for the time they have left.
On behalf of all the senior hounds in the world I thank you from the bottom
of  my heart for adopting this sweet hound for the time that remained.  Our
thoughts and prayers are with you at this time that your heart hurts and
wish you healing.  Again thanks for loving this hound even for a short time.

Shirley Mueller