[Dailydrool] Proud of the gang

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 13:28:51 PDT 2008

Momma here, with all the madness that goes on here, the seniors, the kids,
and just Brudder Elwood alone, things are always shall we say interesting. This
 afternoon Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara were having a screaming war of the
words-Elder Clara was just livid as Elwood danced in front of her daring her
to  give chase. They woke up Casey, who went out the dog door did her business
 and headed back in. Well something happened to Casey as she started in the
door,  I seen her head smack the dog door,and went right to her,she  stumbled
and fell, could not get up.  Within seconds Casey and I were  surrounded by
hounds, first to get there Brudder Elwood, soon to be pushed out  of the way by
Bob and Elder Clara. I think it was the look of concern on every  face as they
gathered around, sniffing, looking, checking Sister Casey. As I  checked
Casey and let her rest a minute, the rest backed up, gave her space.  Casey got up
on shaky legs and came in the house, and took a snooze. What  happened, I do
not know, but we continue to watch. As for the rest of the gang-I  am proud to
say they came to her aid, concerned, showed their love.
I am proud of these guys.

Droll to all in need, too many hounds to the bridge right now, we send our
condolences.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.