[Dailydrool] Calendar Fundraiser update

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 13:47:40 PDT 2008

Grace and Lady are excited about how many calendars they have sold so far.  The girls will be busy this weekend filling orders.

  If you're interested, here's the link for sample pictures of the 2009-2010 calendar:

  http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa265/jan3luski/calendar/

  For a $5 donation, you will receive one calendar.  Shipping is on us.  Grace and Lady will accept donations made to our Firstgiving page, checks and now Paypal.

  If using Paypal, use jan3luski at sbcglobal.net for payments.

  If you're sending a check, contact me directly for more details.

  Grace and Lady wish to thank their drool family for their support.  The calendars will be available through September 10th.

  Grace will be making a special announcement shortly regarding the Illinois waddle.

    To the moderators - thank you for allowing us to post about our fundraising efforts.  We promise not to post about it again until September 9th (as a last chance notice).

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732