[Dailydrool] Dogs being sensitive

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:59:52 PDT 2008

In her waning days, I would often sit with Zelda and just kind of cuddle.
Sometimes out on the deck, sometimes on the floor in the house, sometimes on
the bed in bedroom. No matter where it was, we would have a ring of
watchers. Nobody jostling for attention, nobody growling, nobody feeling
left out. Just four dogs in a semi-circle watching. At no other time had I
seen them do this, and I have not seen them do it since Zelda left us, but
there is no doubt in my mind that when one of the pack has fallen, the rest
are very concerned and compassionate.

See? Elwood and E.Clara, Bob and Daisy, they have Basset hearts.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell and Cooper, who sent special snooters
to Casey and hugs to Momma.