[Dailydrool] The Bridge

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:02:21 PDT 2008

I agree, there is too many hounds going to The Bridge.  I hope there travel there is a safe one.   I know that once they are there, there will be so many wonderful hounds to meet them and show them all the wonderful things to explore and smell.   I would imagine there are counters all over The Rainbow Bridge just for the Bassets.

Debbie, it sounds to me like Basset Love was working with your gang today as they watched over Casey.  I remember how, even the Elder Clara, worried about Da Brudder Elwoos when he was sick.

Caring for a hound for 5 days, 5 weeks or 5 years, you fall in love so deeply, their loss is devastating.

Basset love to all hounds and families

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise