[Dailydrool] To Debbie and The Virginia Beach Bassets

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:19:57 PDT 2008

You have a lot to be proud of.? I am always amazed at the caring and intelligence of all our animals.? People and science would have us believe that they have no emotions, no way to show concern or care.? Our beloved animals prove them wrong every day.? We are all thinking of you, and your lovely brood.? I hope that all is well, and again, the stories are great.? And to Elder Clara, from Emma, The Delicate Diva, I completely agree with the idea that we should have what the humans have.? Every evening my Momma goes into that cold box and gets something for my bunny brother.? I go in there and give it the sniffy, and look up at Momma and say, I want whatever I can have.? I am hoping the idea catches on with her.? Our paws are together, and with baleful Ahroos we keep all ailing animals in our hearts and prayers.? Emma The Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma