[Dailydrool] hound and hooman evacuation

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Aug 29 10:15:37 PDT 2008

If anyone evacuates from Louisiana and/or Mississippi and is planning on heading north, we'll do anything we can to help hoomans and houndies with a place to stay until the storm passes.

So before it's too late and power is out, write my phone number down, charge your cell, and call me if you need me.  I'm in North Mississippi, and ready and willing to help anyone that needs a place to stay.

Bonnie
662-837-1066
Ripley, MS
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)