[Dailydrool] to Pw Cakie, from Elder Clara

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 14:32:05 PDT 2008

Pw Cakie, dis Elder Clara. I needs to explain bout the white box. Elder
Clara really do know whut the white box is, oh the goodies that hide in dere,  why
it bee enuff for me memory to come back, but dat about all they are fur
Elder Clara. Sweet Memories. You see dere be so many of us houndies here dat da
white box it don't show up berry much.So Elder Clara, she hab to get me brain
to  finkin and why dere it be, in da food room, da big white box. Sigh. But dat
be  okey. Elder Clara just wantz you all to know why we gotz different white
box.
We send drool to all in need,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.