[Dailydrool] Weez so excited

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 22:56:16 PDT 2008

Weez so excited. Weez gots two pitbulls in da frontz yards. Deyz waz runnin in da traffic on ourz road, loose, an deyz don't live herez--least weez nebber seen em before. Our two-legger brudder caughtz dem and brungz dem home and putz dem in our yard. Da one of dem tried to eat Harley--Harley not too smartz. He tried to hump da pitzbull to show im who'z boss an da pitbull tries to eatz him. Now weez can't go in da yardz, an we gotz da "Found doggie" sine upz in da frontz, an Mom is pullin her hairz out cuz we whinin an stuffs. She's called da Humane Society and Craigslist an stuffs, but she's not too happyz wid da situation.  Weez excited. Bets nobody sleepz tonight. Or tomorrow. Or the next dayz... Wish dem doggies didn't wantz to eat us.  Bo (and Harley) and Valperson