[Dailydrool] insurance

kaq1230 at comcast.net kaq1230 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 04:18:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

I used to have VPI premium it was about $30/month, and it never paid enough to cover the yearly cost, although they claim to cover 90%, on a $200 well-check, vaccines, heartguard etc, they would pay about $70....I switched to Petcare and just went with the accidental at $10.95/month and when Stewie ate a glove, unchewed bully-stick, roofing paper, dishrag and some other unidentified thing the vet bill was $1600 or there abouts, Petcare re-imbursed us full amount minus the $50 deductible.  So Stewie has a "pre-existing" condition as well I would say, and Petcare has not said that they would not cover foreign-body obstruction in the future, it's worth looking at.

Karen
Rosco, Stewie (when I turn 3 I won't eat those things anymore) and Lemmy