[Dailydrool] Sally is here!

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 05:46:09 PDT 2008

Our 2 year old rescue, Sally, arrived at LaGuardia Airport in NYC last
night around 9:30. She spent 15+ hours in transit yesterday from
Ecuador, where she had been abandoned at a doggie daycare facility.

Matt and I fell in love with her immediately, and she took an
immediately liking to Matt, who is obviously the pack leader. She gave
kisses to everyone and rolled over to let everyone scratch her belly
in the middle of the baggage claim! So adorable, how could anyone have
abandoned her? We are so happy to have her now, she's a beautiful girl
and so well behaved already. She's a love bug for sure. Looking
forward to sharing stories of Sally Gal!

Lots of drool to all,
Emily, Matt, & Sally