[Dailydrool] My lubb is gone ~~~PW Annie Vogel~~~ATB~~~

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:56:39 PDT 2008

The lubb of my life PW Annie VOgel has made that trip to the Bridge today.

We are soooooo sad at my Castle that she has left this earth, and sad she
had to
leave Teddy, Bailey and mommy Beth, but we are happy hers isnt suffering
anymore

PW Annie "THe gurl who should have been Qween" was a Qween in my heart and
all her furends heart as to know Annie was to lubb her.

We found out Annie was sick the day that Benny went to the Bridge and
I guess he needed her to come with him, so I just know they are playing
and trying to catch squirrels and voles and stuff together.  AUntie Bernie
was definaetly waiting to welcome her.

All dogs are precious and all bassets just a little bit more precious, but
Annie was one
of the ones that come along that touch everyones heart who meets them.

Annie don't forget my heart belongs to you!!!  We will be together again
sumday I promise, You, Me, Lilygurl, BOey Anne, & George have a connection
that will neber eber be broken..I am so happy we finally got to sniff each
other
in pawson at Michigan.

  If tears could build a stairway
And memories were a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven
To bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken.
No time to say good-bye.
You were gone before we knew it,
And only God knows why.
My heart still aches in sadness
And secret tears still flow.
What it meant to lose you,
No one will ever know

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html