[Dailydrool] Week end dog show

Horse n Hound horsenhound at nac.net
Sat Aug 30 13:09:21 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The Newton Kennel Club is having dog shows this weekend at the fairgrounds,
about 10 minutes away.  We saw Hank (feyfey and Cakie's breeder), but
couldn't see the bassets go because we were in another ring at the same
time.

Harley Chick finally got her final qualifying score today in Rally Novice!
She was a brat yesterday and peed at the first station.  The judge was very
nice and let us finish even though we were disqualified.  What a difference
a day makes and today she had a score of 88 for a second place ribbon.

I'm on cloud nine and HC is on the sofa snoozing!

Have a good Labor Day everyone!

The Jersey Girls, plus
Alice, the slave; PW Harley Chick RN CGC, Fred RN CGC & Miss Harley CGC, the
bassets;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charlie, the parrot