[Dailydrool] Pw. Annie arrives

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 13:36:00 PDT 2008

Feyfey, cut it out....what do you want. Enough bad news.......why are you
crying? Feyfey does not cry? What? A for real Pwincess? One of your fwiends?
Oh, no....Ppppwww. Annie? She slave has tried to steal Annie since the day
she met her widdle face in the street in Mishgun....there is nothing about
Annie not adorably royal....or sweet, or smooshie or SOB!! She is one of my
roll, er, role models. Newmie so wanted to share cookies with her at the
BoardWaddle this year....that the she slave saved his last handful to give
her.....Annie's card with Santa sits next to the she slave's computer and
she actually knows where it is and looks at it! (With her penchant for
clutter, that is a big deal.)

Feyfey says that Newmie almost trampled her to be at the gate when the
carriage arrived. He made her get all the cookies out of the pantry and have
steak and fwosty paws laid out with souffle. I don't understand that, but
Newmie thinks Pw. Annie who shoulda been queen deserves it. He says she is,
wif no disrespect to the Q's at the bridge, including FEQ
feyfey........Queen Annie to him. Benny sniffed her for news of his
house.....feyfey says she arrived in her pearls and a pawfect hat....after
Pw. Annie settles in at her cloud, she is gonna get a Pw. assignment.....Sr.
Pw. Noodles is gonna be her fwiend....cause as white as Noodles was and as
dark as Pw. Annie they will be quite striking together.....Newmie says, "Not
so fast.... I get to sniff with her, first!"

The grand buffet is open...Caruso has the telescope waiting.

Cakie
...Nudgie...she and I are on boxes! .....Annie is the flip side of Nudgie's
matchboxes........everybody turn the boxes to Annie's side and admire her in
the flowers!
...the slaves...sob.