[Dailydrool] Last call for entires into the Senior Basset Calendar contest!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 14:07:41 PDT 2008

At midnight on the 30th of Aug,  no more entries, so if you are thinking about it,  "Just Do It!"   A $10 donation gets your hound  into the contest, just go to the website at   www.seniorhoundsabound.org  to use PayPal,  or email me at wprince1 at cfl.rr.com to snail mail entry donation.  AND email a picture of your wonderfully, beautiful hound!   If they have gone to the bridge, it is alright,  they can still be in the contest!

All entries must be 7 or older,  but any age of hound can be on a special support day.     Send in your picture of your special hound and request a day to have them on it.  Please include an alternate date in case your first preference is taken.  Support special days are a $5 donation.
Use our PayPal button on our website for ease in helping out.
The deadline for the Special days is not here yet,  we will be accepting them through the contest voting period.

And please....we are having a Memorial page for those bassets who have departed this past year.  If your basset has passed away in  between Oct 1, 2007 and up to Sept 30, of this year, and you would like your precious one to be on the Memorial pages, please send me a photo with their passing date on it..and their names.
We have had so many leave us, it is mind numbing,  I cry each time I open an email sent to me for this project, but I believe in honoring our loved ones, and the cry is worth it.  Send these to me also at wprince1 at cfl.rr.com

All monies will benefit the "Bounders" at Senior Houndsabound, Inc., a 501(c)(3) charity.

Our hearts go out to all those who are hurting due to a loss of their beloved babies and drool to all in need.

Thanks all!

wen
Domino, Dallas, Little Bit, Mick, Delta Burke, Bert, Simone, Dudley, Jenny, Bunnie,and  Hallie
www.seniorhoundsaboun.org