[Dailydrool] Leslie & her ranch

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 20:27:26 PDT 2008

I was very lucky - Leslie allowed me to invade her home for a while and I not only got to meet her & all the 4 leggers up in Montana, but saw the awesome work she does.  Not only does she have the daily care of the dogs, cats & horses but she also works tirelessly on all the other chores that a rescue needs to keep running.

She's developed great relations with the community - but that takes time and effort.  Even the things that might seem small help so much!  Rescues always need money and it is a non-stop effort to raise it.

Leslie does awesome work with her dogs.  So many arrive either physically or emotionally damaged.  She finds what they need and make sure they are healed so they can live out their lives without pain or fear.

The dogs who reach Montana are indeed very lucky.  Thank you, Leslie, for all the lives you've touched.

Chris